Are you attending LEGO KidsFest? The answer has gotta be YES! My kids are crazy about LEGO, and yes my husband is too! It does not matter your age, LEGO KidsFest in Hartford, CT at the Convention Center is the place to be next weekend.
We are giving away two tickets to the Sunday Session #2 (12/4 3:00pm-7:30pm). Just leave a comment below mentioning that you would like to win the tickets. A winner will be picked at random and announced on this blog on Thursday, December 1st.
What is LEGO KidsFest?
The LEGO KidsFest is a giant traveling LEGO expo coming to the Connecticut Convention Center December 2-4. This hands-on, educational, all-ages LEGO extravaganza features millions of LEGO bricks not to mention lots of construction zones, dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO Universe and LEGO Games, group builds such as Creation Nation and the Mystery Mural, live LEGO Master Builders, and so much more covering three acres of space.
Check out some of the activities happening this weekend:
- LEGO Model Gallery: 40 life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Mystery Mural: build a piece of a giant mural to help reveal the image
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
- LEGO Universe: become a custom LEGO Minifigure in this multiplayer online game
- And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
Tickets are $18 for kids and $20 for adults. Children under 2 years of age are free.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below mentioning that you would like to win the tickets and then check back on December 1st to see if you are the winner! Good Luck!